Applicants who are not native English speakers or have not completed secondary or higher education in the English-speaking education system must submit proof of English language competency (TOEFL, IELTS, CAE; C1 Level). Cambridge and Oxford certificates issued by foreign language schools outside the Republic of Croatia are also recognized.
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences require C1 level according to CEFR classification.
To see the corresponding scores from other testing systems please visit:
- Compare TOEFL® Scores: https://www.ets.org/toefl/institutions/scores/compare/
- IELTS and the CEFR: https://www.ielts.org/ielts-for-organisations/common-european-framework
- Mapping ETS’ tests onto the CEFR: https://www.etsglobal.org/us/en/content/common-european-framework-reference-languages
- Cambridge English Scale Score Converter: https://www.cambridgeenglish.org/scale-score-converter/
- Pearson GSE Converter: https://www.english.com/gsescoreconverter/